GSHPs are an extremely efficient technology but they need to be done right. This guide will help you find the best contractor for your project, weed out the bad ones, and understand how to use monitoring to MAKE SURE your system is operating at its optimal efficiency.
- Overview of geothermal heat pump technology.
- Four-step process of finding and selecting a qualified installer.
- Questions to ask installer that will insure proper design and installation.
- Guidance on commissioning and monitoring to realize benefits.
- Troubleshooting problem installations.
Free, confidential, with no obligation.
Enter your contact information below to request the free guide.
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.