GxTracker Monitoring Systems provide geothermal professionals and homeowners with real-time information about the performance of their geothermal heating and cooling system.
It is interesting to follow the data and understand what the system is doing. … Love this information, wish I had known about it before – I am really glad I installed it. — Steve H., Homeowner
Your system has been absolutely crucial in helping me monitor problems as they occur, right at my fingertips. Doing without it would be like driving a car without any gauges. — Pete W., Homeowner
Well, more “kudos” to Ground Energy Support. I just got a call from my installer who will address this issue. Again, thanks so much for everything. –Joseph P., Homeowner
- GxTracker Ethernet Gateway and AC power adapter cable
- 7-ft ethernet cable
- Two (2) on-pipe temperature sensors
- RJ-11 cables and connectors
- At least 3/4-inch exposed metal on ground loop
- An always-on internet connection
Hardware Accessories and Upgrades:
- Kits available for monitoring up to 2 additional heat pumps
- Flow sensors available for monitoring flow
GES software gives users a look at the current and past performance of their geothermal heating/cooling system.
- Geoexchange: A summary of energy extracted from (heating) or rejected to (cooling) the ground.
- Data Graphs: Fluid temperatures, flow rates, BTUs produced and electricity usage.
- Savings: Cost and carbon savings relative to heating and cooling with other fuels such as electric resistance, fuel oil, natural gas and propane.
- Performance: Current operating conditions and summary performance metrics.
Return to Overview
- Monitor ΔT (Calibrated temperature sensors)
- Measure electrical consumption of heat pump, loop pump, and auxiliary heat
- Best for dual and variable-stage heat pumps
- Power consumption accuracy: VERY GOOD
Power Monitoring Hardware
- Elkor i-Snail VC current transducers (2) for heat pump and auxiliary heat
- VDC to 1-Wire Converter with 12-ft cable
Hardware Accessories Allow Monitoring of:
- Up to 2 additional heat pumps
- Hot water desuperheater
- System flowrates
- WiFi Gateway allows monitoring where a hardwired ethernet connection is not easily available